Paragon

A Model of Perfection
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How to apply for guild

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm

sproo wrote:
Name: sproo
IGN: Fripnucks
LVL: 164
Class: Night Lord
Clean Range/MA: 5834
Current HP: 10012
TimeZone: GMT+8, Active Time: Weekdays - 11am-5pm, Weekends - more than 12 hours
Previous Guild: Zealous
Experience in Bossing: Zakum, Horntail, CWKPQ, Anego. Inexperienced at czak, cht, gunboss, pink bean.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: Training, bossing, merchanting, miscellanious informations about anything going on in MS and the world. =]

There is one more thing. I have a 17x I/L AM with good MA equipping an ewand and a 13x Shadower also having a decent range since it's sharing equipment with my NL. If my NL happened to get accepted, is there a chance for my other 2 chars joining the guild too? If yes then it's good for me, if it's a no it won't be a problem as well.

the req. is 150+ & we don't take AMs . but maybe your NL will get accepted . (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sproo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 am

If my NL got accepted, can my shadower join paragon jr? Because I'm currently active on it. Gonna start a 2x card 30 days starting 26/9. Or else it will be hard for me to keep up with the guild. I have 2 pc but I can attend 1 acc at a time.
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

sproo wrote:
If my NL got accepted, can my shadower join paragon jr? Because I'm currently active on it. Gonna start a 2x card 30 days starting 26/9. Or else it will be hard for me to keep up with the guild. I have 2 pc but I can attend 1 acc at a time.

if your NL got in, getting in JR. with your shad shouldn't be hard. [:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sproo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 am

Name: sproo
IGN: Dounty
LVL: 135
Class: Shadower
Clean Range/MA: 6405
Current HP: 4068
TimeZone: GMT+8, Active Time: Weekdays - 11am-5pm, Weekends - more than 12 hours
Previous Guild: BuckCherry
Experience in Bossing: Zakum.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: Training, bossing, merchanting, miscellanious informations about anything going on in MS and the world. =]

Same owner of Fripnucks. I'm currently training this until level 16x. Please contact me through this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Guest



PostSubject: Hero applying for Paragon   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Name: Jerome
IGN: Hero
LVL: 160
Class: Hero
Clean Range/MA: 10.2k
Current HP: 14,371
TimeZone: GMT
Previous Guild: Immortals, EliteGods (Owned both of them)
Experience in Bossing: Hosted over 300 Zak runs, Hosted about 40 Cwkpq runs and about 150 Targa / Scar Runs.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: I can host boss runs if needed, I can join ANY boss runs that go on. I can create a friendly atmosphere inside the guild by chating to other members and greating new members. I am very active so I boss / train a lot. I would respect everyone inside the guild very highly. I would follow all instructions to make life easier for other guild members.
Back to top Go down
HeroSwag
Guest



PostSubject: Application   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: Wil
IGN: HeroSwag
LVL: 150
Class: Hero
Clean Range/MA: 10.5k (not full geared yet)
Current HP: 14.3k
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: LouisVuitton, Methods, Zeal, Insanity
Experience in Bossing: I have experience in every boss. I've done all the bosses multiple times. I know what I'm doing.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: I can help the guild by going on all the boss runs. I can also help the guild with being active and the guild becoming more well known. I'm on atleast 2 or more hours each day. Also, if a guild member needs help with something, I'd be more than happy to help them with it. I enjoy boss running, thats a big part of why I would love to join Paragon. I'm always training on 2x events. I'm a daily big footer. So I'm always leveling up.
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:09 pm

HeroSwag wrote:
Name: Wil
IGN: HeroSwag
LVL: 150
Class: Hero
Clean Range/MA: 10.5k (not full geared yet)
Current HP: 14.3k
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: LouisVuitton, Methods, Zeal, Insanity
Experience in Bossing: I have experience in every boss. I've done all the bosses multiple times. I know what I'm doing.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: I can help the guild by going on all the boss runs. I can also help the guild with being active and the guild becoming more well known. I'm on atleast 2 or more hours each day. Also, if a guild member needs help with something, I'd be more than happy to help them with it. I enjoy boss running, thats a big part of why I would love to join Paragon. I'm always training on 2x events. I'm a daily big footer. So I'm always leveling up.

are you like , extra literate . LOL . you sound so serious . have some fun . we like fun people . [: . & you from est ? where at nigguhh !? *CreeperStatusOn*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Guest



PostSubject: App   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Name: Andy
IGN: ZeroHybridDK
LVL: 128
Class: Dark Knight
Clean Range/MA: ~6xxx
Current HP:14.2k w/ HB 8520 clean
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: Invincible, Klutch, Moral, and Heroics
Experience in Bossing: Zak, Scar, Targa, BF occasionally...
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: I guess I can help the guild by staying active, due to school I'm usually only on 3hours max on a daily basis, depends on what I have to do during the day. I have no idea how else I could help the guild... unless being an HB mule counts. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Erik.
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Erik.
IGN: C720Twist.
LVL: 131/130.
Class: Blade Master/ Bow Master.
Clean Range/MA: 2931 ~ 5254
Current HP: 6631 (with Self HB).
TimeZone: PST+4/ EST+1.
Previous Guild: Refresh.
Experience in Bossing: Alot at Zak. CWPQ'd a couple of times. I'm still having trouble Scar-ing as a DB though.
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes.
How Can You Help Guild: I think that I could help Paragon by being a nice, cooperative member. I'm always up for boss runs, training parties, helping each-other on whatever is needed and I'm pretty much an all-rounder nice guy. I hope I can find a nice, active guild, and by what my friend Ray (VandaIizing) has told me Paragon is the best guild he's been in, so I guess I gotta give it a try :].

Hope I get accepted Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 am

Andy , your lvl is too low . Maybe you can get in jr . Idk .

Erik , so you know Ray , huh ? how is he , I miss him ! Very Happy . Our lvl req. , however is 160 + . Sorry ): . Maybe you can get in JR . ^___^ .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy
Guest



PostSubject: App   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:04 am

LynnieNub. How could I get in Jr?
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 am

Andy wrote:
LynnieNub. How could I get in Jr?

You have to talk to a JR. in the main guild . Our GFM is Ch 17 FM 6 , stop by & ask for JRs , mk ^__^ . -NOT JRs. IN OUR JR GUILD . TALK TO JR IN THE MAIN GUILD .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 am

@LynnieNub: I was shooting for Jr guild o-o, I knew Paragon was like 150+ XD, I thought you'd automatically put me in Jr guild (If I got accepted).

And yeah I know ray, he's like my best friend XD. He's veeeeery busy nowadays though, so I really don't know much more then you guys do Sad.
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:36 am

Erik wrote:
@LynnieNub: I was shooting for Jr guild o-o, I knew Paragon was like 150+ XD, I thought you'd automatically put me in Jr guild (If I got accepted).

And yeah I know ray, he's like my best friend XD. He's veeeeery busy nowadays though, so I really don't know much more then you guys do Sad.

Ima tell you the same thing I said to Andy , you're going to have to talk to a JR. from main guild when they're on . Find us in FM ; ch17 fm 6 when you can . When they think you should be in ParagonJR , a JR. from ParagonJR will add you .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandalizing



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Sure erik, I say yes for you! Also I'd like for you to JR me please, once I get on.


AND HI LYN I MISS YOU<3333333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Vandalizing wrote:
Sure erik, I say yes for you! Also I'd like for you to JR me please, once I get on.


AND HI LYN I MISS YOU<3333333 Very Happy

ayo raay , do you have fb / msn / or aimm (; . ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandalizing



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 pm

LynnieNub. wrote:
Vandalizing wrote:
Sure erik, I say yes for you! Also I'd like for you to JR me please, once I get on.


AND HI LYN I MISS YOU<3333333 Very Happy

ayo raay , do you have fb / msn / or aimm (; . ♥️

Yea. I'll PM it to you. Haven't been on FB much but ok <3 (;<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Lol Ray. I thought you'd be like "Wtf noob go get your own guild" :[.
Sure I'll become your Jr once I get on.
Back to top Go down
Vandalizing



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm

k. PMed her my fb ;O


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MClass



Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Btw if you 2 haven't been added to paragonjr yet, I can add you when I get back to chicago tommorrow

_________________
Selling MoN's 5/8 apples visit this thread
http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1641141

If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandalizing



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

C720 Has already been added. Not sure about the other one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Connor
IGN: SparkedHero
LVL: 70
Class: Crusader
Clean Range/MA: 1169-2055
Current HP: 4863
TimeZone: GMT-6
Previous Guild: Equity/Untold
Experience in Bossing: very little (Pap and Scarlion Only)
On Ranks [Yes/No]: Yes
How Can You Help Guild: i don't know how i can help the guild, i just wanna join to have a nice guild to be a part of and i have a friend that joined it, Somonniii176 (Scar), and he suggested joining in Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinks
Guest



PostSubject: My application =]   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 am

Name: Victoria
IGN: Pinkaholic [Pinkahoiic]
LVL: 70
Class: Marauder
Clean Range/MA: forgot [sc atm]
Current HP:3354
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: Retold f3
Experience in Bossing: No

How Can You Help Guild:

Right now I don't know how can I help the guild since I'm still low level, but I'm friendly and I can help with anything, I'm very active in game, basically looking to join a great guild with smart people and alliance.
Back to top Go down
LynnieNub.

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Pinks wrote:
Name: Victoria
IGN: Pinkaholic [Pinkahoiic]
LVL: 70
Class: Marauder
Clean Range/MA: forgot [sc atm]
Current HP:3354
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: Retold f3
Experience in Bossing: No

How Can You Help Guild:

Right now I don't know how can I help the guild since I'm still low level, but I'm friendly and I can help with anything, I'm very active in game, basically looking to join a great guild with smart people and alliance.

1. the main guild is 150+ .
2. This is not how you apply for ParagonJR.
3. Did someone recommend you?

I'm Lyn . Nice to meet you . (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XReductionX

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

LynnieNub. wrote:
Pinks wrote:
Name: Victoria
IGN: Pinkaholic [Pinkahoiic]
LVL: 70
Class: Marauder
Clean Range/MA: forgot [sc atm]
Current HP:3354
TimeZone: EST
Previous Guild: Retold f3
Experience in Bossing: No

How Can You Help Guild:

Right now I don't know how can I help the guild since I'm still low level, but I'm friendly and I can help with anything, I'm very active in game, basically looking to join a great guild with smart people and alliance.

1. the main guild is 150+ .
2. This is not how you apply for ParagonJR.
3. Did someone recommend you?

I'm Lyn . Nice to meet you . (:

Hi Lyn, we all miss you;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to apply for guild   

Back to top Go down
 
How to apply for guild
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How to apply this Christmas decoration on my site?
» Is Madeleine still a ward of court?
» Application for PIA and PIA supplement
» CPPD and SISIP
» Maddie McCann's parents:"We won't apply for death certificate" - The Mirror

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paragon :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: